Cyclop Zeus Pool Balls are next generation of pool balls from Taiwanese manufacturer Cyclop. Designed in conjunction with Diamond Pool Tables of the USA they have made several improvements over the previous market leader, Aramith.
Key benefits include:
- Colouring – brighter whites, more pronounced and lively colouring
- Durability – higher phonelic resin content means crisper hit, not affected by friction as much
- Cleanness – better formula and finishing means less chalk and dirt clings to the ball
- Price – made in Asia means they are around 40-50% cheaper than comparable Aramith balls
- Consistent weight – cue ball and object balls weigh around 169.5 grams – Aramith have much wider variance between cue ball and object ball
These balls are real step forward in design and have become extremely popular in a very short space of time for obvious reasons – why not try them on your table?
For more information about Cyclop you can also read our Cyclop vs Aramith blog post.